A heavy duty all in one, biodegradable degreaser, disinfectant and deodoriser. Kills germs and bacteria that cause odour all at the same time, leaving a fresh fragrance.
If swallowed DO NOT induce vomiting, give a glass of water and seek medical advice. If skin contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly. If in eyes, hold eyes open and flood.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Solvents users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.