- pH neutral so it's nourishing and soft on the skin
- Use in automatic dispensers
- Uplifts dirt and germs
- environmentally friendly
Rose hand wash is pH neutral and mild on the skin. It will leave your hands soft and clean with softening agents along with a rose lingering fragrance. Suitable for use in automatic dispensers. The formula is designed to be suitable for most skin types to remove everyday dirt and to keep the hands clean and fresh. Our liquid hand wash ensures that the hands are protected against germs, and helps keep them healthy.
Our formulas are highly concentrated with quality ingredients so that you get the best value for money. Using it on the skin will cleanse the hands leaving them with a beautiful fragrance. The formula transforms into a thick lather on the skin to uplift germs and dirt. What’s even better is that our formulas are environmentally friendly.
How to Use:
Apply a small quantity to hands. Rinse off with water or wipe clean.
3 Reasons Why it is so Important to Wash Your Hands
- Washing your hands with soap and water is one of the most important steps you can take to avoid spreading germs and getting sick. Washing off bad germs and hands means that you are getting rid of unwanted bacteria and germs.
- It is important to wash your hands when going from a dirty environment like being outside gardening to inside to prevent the dirt coming in and to keep a clean environment.
- Good hand hygiene is great for everyone and prevents the spread of contaminants. Especially once you’ve been to the bathroom always wash your hands as there are so much bacteria growing, you do not want to spread it anywhere else.
All information provided is a recommendation. Please test before using. We cannot guarantee the uses as each application has various characteristics and therefore we cannot be certain it will work for you*
Treat as non hazardous material, prevent from entering waterways.
Treat as non hazardous material, prevent from entering waterways. For more details refer to MSDS.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Solvents users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.