- All-purpose surface cleaner
- A little bit of product goes a long way
- Pleasant smell
Multi Purpose Spray & Wipe
Keeping your house clean every day just got a little easier with our Multi-Purpose spray and wipe cleaner. When you clean a little bit each day it means that your house will remain clean and fresh, which is what you want as it keeps it germ-free and safe for your family.
Our all-purpose cleaner is great on a wide variety of surfaces and helps tackle everyday messes, dirt, and grime. Our cleaner is ideal for all surfaces like tabletops, bench tops, walls, and more. When using the cleaning you will get an instant freshness as it has a pleasant perfume.
How to Use:
Dilute 30:1 with water for general purpose cleaning. Ideal as a spray and wipe.
Top 5 Tips for a Clean Space
1. Multi-Purpose Cleaner- Always have a multi-purpose cleaner handy to ensure benches, cupboards, chairs, and you can even spray the carpet to ensure a fresh smell.
2. Make time to clean - Set out a time to clean so that you know it needs to be done. We do a big clean every week, with daily cleaning, and no matter how often there is always dirt!
3. Isopropyl Alcohol – If you don’t have it, you If you need to get rid of finger marks on the microwave, windows or cupboards use Isopropyl Alcohol for a streak-free finish. Isopropyl Alcohol also kills germs acting as a disinfectant.
4.Tile Cleaner – If you have floor tiles like us, keeping them clean is a must! Our Pristine Bathroom Cleaner is highly concentrated and gets rid of the mud, and built-up dirt our workers bring in on the floor. Soak the mop in ½ of Pristine Bathroom Cleaner with warm water for the best results.
5. Keyboards, Phones, and Calculators – These three items carry the most bacteria, a daily wipe down is necessary! Use Isopropyl Alcohol to wipe them down or a pleasant-smelling disinfectant to stop the spread of germs.
All information provided is a recommendation. Please test before using. We cannot guarantee the uses as each application has various characteristics and therefore we cannot be certain it will work for you*
If swallowed DO NOT induce vomiting, give a glass of water and seek medical advice. If skin contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly. If in eyes, hold eyes open and flood.
Treat as non hazardous material, prevent from entering waterways. For more details refer to MSDS.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Solvents users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.