- Powerful foaming car wash
- Non-streaking finish
- Uplifts dirt and grime to give it a great shine
- Environmentally friendly
Magic Car Foaming Wash
Sydney Solvents Car Wash is a powerful product with a nourishing wash and long-lasting shine. After the work you’ve put into carefully cleaning your car with our car wash, you’ll step back and realise you chose the right product for the job. The foaming wash deeply uplifts dirt and grime to give your car a freshness its been missing leaving a layer of wax for a great shine and non-streaking finish.
The product is super concentrated so a little goes a long way. Sydney Solvents car wash works the best when using it in pressure cleaner and will have your car looking like it has just been snowed on, it’s got intense foam with a lot of power. You can even clean using it with a bucket and sponge, either way, it will have a great finish. The product will work its magic to remove road grime, oil film, fuel soot and more. What’s even a bonus is that the car wash is environmentally friendly.
How to use:
Dilute with water to required strength. Spray onto surface, and allow 10 minutes working time before hosing off..
Heavy soil: 1 part to 6 parts water
Medium soil: 1 part to 10 parts water
Light soil: 1 part to 15 parts water
3 Tips on Washing Your Car
- Choose the right cleaner – it’s important to choose a cleaner that’s actually going to clean. Luckily, Sydney Solvents Magic Car Wash is a powerful cleaner that is going to clean and not dull the paint.
- Use two buckets – one for to assist with rinsing your sponge after cleaning the car and the other is a fresh bucket of Sydney Solvents Car Wash. This is smart cleaning, otherwise, you’ll just be putting the dirt back onto the car, and we want to work smarter not harder.
- Don’t wash in direct sunlight – You might think great the sun is out but sometimes when it comes to washing your car the bright sun can make it harder. It is better to wash when the sun isn’t as strong so that the foaming wash doesn’t dry up leaving your car looking dirty.
*All information provided is a recommendation. Please test before using. We cannot guarantee the uses as each application has various characteristics and therefore we cannot be certain it will work for you*
Information Regarding Pick Up
Can I pick up?
Yes, we are located in Penrith. Unit 3, 10 Production Place Jamisontown NSW 2750.
Are we open to the public?
Yes, we are. You can buy direct from us paying card or cash. You don't need to be a business customer to buy. Anyone can walk in and buy from us.
We are open from 7:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Thursday and are open from 7:30am to 12pm.
What can you pay on pick up?
We accept cash or card (visa, mastercard, AMEX, eftpos).
Information Regarding Delivery
We know you’ll be keen to receive your order as quickly as possible. Please make sure you provide us with:
- A valid delivery address (either residential or business) as we cannot ship our products to PO Box or Parcel Collect, and
- Contact phone number so we can contact you if there are any issues with your consignment.
Our couriers require the customer’s phone number for each delivery. We can’t book your delivery unless you have provided us with a valid daytime phone number.
We pack every order carefully to ensure it reaches you in good condition.
Your order will be sent through one of our preferred couriers.
After payment has been received, your order will be processed by the following business day. The approximate cut-off time for same day dispatch is 11am.
Perth Enquiries we have additional shipping charges on 1 and 5 Litre items, and our 20 Litre items and above freight starts out from $130. We are working on alternatives. We cannot send Methylene Chloride to WA.
All consignments are tracked. The tracking number can be viewed in the email notification you receive after the order has been dispatched. If you can't find it, or need help with tracking, please contact us.
If you have any questions about delivery, please contact us and we will do our best to make sure you’re happy.