Detergent Based Degreaser
All in one highly concentrated heavy duty cleaner for removal of fat and grease from kitchens, canopies, vinyl, ceramics tiles, walls, floors and truck curtains on truck liners.
How to Use:
For general cleaning dilute 1 part to 60 parts water. Apply solution by mop, swab, spray or brush and allow to remain in contact for a short period. Rinse with water and use brush or clean damp mop.
1) Concrete, terrazzo, ceramic tiles and hard tiles: 10:1 dilution
2) Printing presses and blocks: 2:1 dilution
3) Steam cleaning: 1:35 dilution
4) Floor de-waxing & heavy duty soil Soak with 1:40 dilution
5) Light Cleaning 1:40 dilution 6) Medium Cleaning 1:30 dilution
7) Heavy Cleaning 1:20 dilution rinse product contacting surfaces with potable water after use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Solvents users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.